Thursday, November 12, 2009

Realization


I realized earlier today that I have had my blog since 2006. Who knew that I had it that long? It feels like such a shame that I let it go and haven't kept up with it. I'm going to have to get better and start posting on a regular basis, I can't go out like this.

I did a craft fair and a Art Festival last weekend. I had really high hopes and was a bit dissappointed that I didn't reach my goal. I got really down on Sunday when I ended up not having one sale. Kind of stupid that I got down when I did pretty good, even if I didn't meet my goal. Anyhow, I ended up in a funk all week long. I'm trying to dig myself out of it but it's not so easy. I have a bunch of custom orders to work on and I just can't get motivated to do them. Which means next week I'm really going to have to work hard and get caught up. Speaking of I better get back to ironing some apron straps, I will leave you with some pictures of my setup at the craft fair.


No comments: